WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Project #3: shoes

My final project I tackled earlier this week was finding a shoe solution for this house. It's not a BIG project but definitely very important as shoes can easily become a big source of clutter. I love the new system!

BEFORE
AFTER

Only one more week left to finish the rest of my spring cleaning list!! Yikes!

4 comments:

bp said...

Great idea. Did you make the shelf yourself?

Mary said...

Ooooo I want one!

Jennifer said...

Looks great! We use these in our closets, but I never thought of putting one near the door. Shoes are always on our list of things that need to be cleaned up. :Z

cryssi said...

Looks great! I have been meaning to do something like this for my entry way..just havent done it yet.

And you can get your spring cleaning done, I know you can!

Blessings
Crystal