WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Meanderings


Bible Study
Contagious Joy

Husband Encouragement
surprise gift--just something I've noticed Kevin could use

Train Them Up
school time for Eli, blanket time for Hannah-- I've been trying to get back to this lately but with our visits home the last two weeks, we really haven't done it much at all

Personal Goal
I'm kind of sick of writing my goals, because nearly every week I never meet my goals! This week I'll just pick one, and that's to get up in the morning. I'm trying for 5:00am but ohh, it's so hard. I even tried this morning to move my alarm clock to the dresser, so I'd have to get up to shut it off, but then I laid back down anyway. I did manage to get up at 6:15 though, so that was at least a little bit earlier than the kids. Maybe this week I'll try to make sure I don't turn the alarm OFF and snooze it instead. Then hopefully by the second time I have to get up to shut it off, I'll stay up.

Must Do
* return baking dish to neighbor lady
* mail package
* mail cards
* finish raking the garden

Zone
Laundry shoot! haha I'd really love to just get completely caught up on laundry this week!

Menu--for three days last week we were back home for the funeral, so we have a couple meals that are carrying over to this week

Monday - crockpot spaghetti, garlic bread, pears
Tuesday - sausage and rice casserole, orange
Wednesday - roasted chicken, cheesy broccoli rice, creamy orange jello
Thursday - appetizer nite- chicken wings, carrots, sliced apples with dip
Friday - TPD
Saturday - florentine manicotti, peaches
Sunday - Mother's Day!

Fun Things
* good weather
* Mother's Day - no plans but it's still a special day, hopefully we can get some good pics of me with the kids since that doesn't happen very often

1 comment:

cryssi said...

Your menu sounds delicious! and the laundry, do we ever catch up on it? :) lol

Blessings
Crystal