WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Surprise breakfast is...

...Green eggs and ham! Eli loves all his Dr. Seuss books, and it's those books that we find ourselves reading again...and again... and again every week. After we had lots of leftover ham after Easter, I got the fun idea to surprise the kids with green eggs and ham for breakfast! So here it was!
I'd say they both liked it!

4 comments:

Emily Anne Carson said...

:) :) :) Yum, yum, yum!

Bernie Tan said...

Hi Sarah =)

I have been reading your blog for many months now =)I came across it on google because I was searching for Christian blogs to read. I love your blog, I think it is so inspiring and fun to read =)

Have a nice day =)

alisha said...

what a fun idea!! Good thinking! It definitely looks like they liked it!!

The Cutes and Scoots Show said...

Oh my gosh that is hysterical. I've joked with Scott about this but we've never actually attempted it. Way to go that the kids ate it! :)