WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

untitled

Ever since I left Jay's funeral last week, I've just really been observing the sky and its beauty, just imagining what Heaven will be like. As I was driving back home after the service I saw the sun shining right through those big puffy clouds, and I so wished I had my camera right then. All week I've been hoping it would happen again. Finally today the big puffy clouds rolled in, so I went snap-crazy with the camera. Couldn't re-create that moment, because most of the day the clouds were scattered and the sun wasn't by them, but I did get some lovely shots for a perfect spring day!

The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Psalm 19:1
Heaven's door?

5 comments:

cryssi said...

Very good Pictures Sarah! Lovely

Blessings
Crystal

Jules said...

GORGEOUS, darlin', GORGEOUS!!!

=)

Kelly said...

I love the pictures!!

bp said...

Beautiful! Isn't our Creator awesome!!

HDMac said...

Our God is an AWESOME God!!