WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Embrace nature.

I've been inspired lately to spend more time in nature. (more coming on this) So of course for me that means trying to capture it with my camera. One of my new favorite games is to follow my ears and try to pinpoint exactly where a bird is that I'm hearing. It's fun to listen to the different bird chirps and then see what kind of bird it is. Saturday was glorious weather and a perfect spring day, so we spent all day outdoors, and I got lots of lovely pictures! When you take the time to just watch and look closely, you start to notice the beauty in everyday things, even squirrels!

the early bird gets the worm.
mother nature. This mother bird was sitting outside her nest chirping away.
home.solitude.bird friends.
two's company......three's a crowd.
beautiful.
a bird song.
a day with the squirrels, up close and personal
snack time.
peek-a-boo!keeping watch.
nap time.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful photos!! You are so talented!! Happy Mother's Day!!

cryssi said...

Sarah! You have got some really wonderful photos! I would love to get that great of pictures around my house! What kind of Camera do you use? and... Happy Mothers Day!

Blessings
Crystal

HDMac said...

Beautiful pictures!!!