WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Link love.

I'm just found a new blog today, and I'm loving it! It seems that every post I've read so far applies directly to my needs as a parent. Practical suggestions for bedtime challenges, anger, teaching honor and self-control, and so many other wonderful things! So go, check it out: Shaping Little Souls.

Another good one I need to explore is Values Driven Family where you can get all kinds of free resources like Bible memory charts, chore charts, character charts., etc You can also follow their blog here.

That's all for now! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

cryssi said...

Thanks for the links Sarah! They look like they will be wonderful to read.

Blessings
Crystal

Jules said...

Hey girl!

I am LOVING these links!! Such great advice and practical, as well! Can't wait to give a lot of this a try. My parenting DEFINITELY needs a refresher course!!

LOVE YOU!