WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Project #1: kids clothes

While the kids were at Grandma and Grandpa's house I wanted to tackle some of my bigger spring cleaning projects. So here was project #1, the kids' clothes storage. I had started bins for Eli's 0-3, 3-6, 9-12 month clothes, plus a box of shoes, and Hannah's huge bin of 0-3 month clothes, but seeing that Eli's almost 3 now and Hannah's now through her first year, I had a lot of catching up to do. We had a huge garbage bag of clothes that the kids had outgrown during our 4 months between moves, plus a bin or two that they were outgrowing just before the move, plus the very recent clothes they've outgrown in just the last 3 months.

before. all the bags and bins that need sorted through.
mid-project. This took all afternoon to get through! But I watched the Grey's Anatomy season finale online while I worked, so it wasn't too bad, except that my knees hurt from sitting on them all day.
All done! though I'm not quite sure where Eli's 6-9 month clothes are, or even if there ever were any!And just to be dramatic I'll add a picture of this angle.
This was the biggest project to complete, but stay tuned for projects 2 and 3.

1 comment:

Emily Anne Carson said...

Love, love, love all your organizing, beautiful lady! Nice work!