WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, April 6, 2007

Another Contest--Presto printing machine thingy

So I lost out on the Dyson vacuum, and I'm trying again with this cool Presto printing mailbox, hoping this time I just might win! I'd never heard of this thing before, but I guess you can send pictures and emails to family who don't have a computer at their house. And I just so happen to have family that would be perfect for! But I'm supposed to tell you about the contest and then you're going to join in too cuz this Presto is pretty nifty, and then I'm not going to win. So here goes nothing...!

No comments: