WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, April 2, 2007

Weekly Challenge, update

Well last week my weekly challenge was to keep record of my workouts and daily water intake. The goal was 5 workouts, plus walking and daily 64 oz water. Well, here's how I did...

Mon- 48 oz water, no exercise (baby's A.M. doc appointment)
Tues- 64 oz water, walk video (short exercise, busy cleaning day for visitor!)
Wed- 48 oz water, cardio workout
Thurs- 64 oz water, no exercise
Fri- 64 oz water, strength training
Sat- 64 oz water, no exercise (errands to run in A.M.)
Sun- 64 oz water, no exercise

I did very well with the water intake but I only had 3 days of exercise and no walks really. So this week I'm going keep up with the water but focus on exercise, even if it's something simpler like the walking video or 20 minutes of pilates. 5 days this week I want to fit in at least some sort of exercise. I am excited to say that I might actually be noticing a slight difference on the scale! It's hard to tell because my weight fluctuates soo much just from day to day. Alright, well, enough blogging about it! Let's get to it!

1 comment:

The Open Range Camping Family said...

I need to keep up on the water like that. Does it help you to feel full and not hungry? I will have to keep reading your weekly challenge!