WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

WFMW: Umm, (tampons)

I store 2 or 3 tampons inside a hard glasses case so a) so when I go in my purse to get my wallet or something out, they're disguised and b) it protects them from getting all smooshed in my purse if they're in there for awhile! Works for me!


For other fabulous tips, visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer.

And remember TODAY is the day to help Heather by donating to her love offering over at BooMama's. As she said there, "BLESS HEATHER'S SOCKS OFF!"

7 comments:

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

With a title like that...how could I NOT come see this tip? It's a good one. Crushed tampons drive me nuts!

Deedra said...

Great tip! Thanks for sharing it!

Amanda Bindel said...

Great idea! Hee hee...thanks for sharing. :-)

Gretchen said...

I just hopped over from Rocks In My Drier...

Great tip! I'll share that one with my daughter for when she starts her period. Thanks!

Kathleen said...

Brilliant! :)

Nise' said...

I do this too!

Jennifer said...

You had me with your title! :)