WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday: Dresser


When Hubby started taxes a few weeks ago, somehow the top of my dresser got COVERED in papers (since the filing cabinet is right next to it) and who knows what else! Those things definitely don't fit my vision for a warm, cozy, and relaxing bedroom, and since taxes are DONE, it's time to put things back away! I've been avoiding this but that's precisely why "Tackle It Tuesday" is here for us-- to motivate us to JUST GET IT DONE! And when it came to it, it only took me about 10 minutes! Here are my pictures...

BEFORE

AFTER

To see what others are busy doing, visit Janice. Happy Tuesday, everyone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! Job well done! :)
If you have any cleaning urges left, come to my home! lol.

My Trendy Tykes said...

Looks great!
Beautiful dresser too

Linda

Not the Waltons said...

great job! It is funny how the procrastinated jobs are the ones that took the least time!

BLessings!