WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, April 9, 2007

Weekly Challenge

So last week I didn't do my challenge. AT. ALL. I just didn't. I drank my water but didn't exercise more than one day. No excuses. Just sheer laziness and lack of motivation. And to tell you the truth, I don't feel any more motivated at the start of this week either. The scale has been kind to me though so I am happy about that. And I'm also proud to say that I haven't been completely lazy and here's what I WAS busy doing (besides the usual household duties)... After one a half years of hard work, I finally finished our wedding scrapbook!!! I'm no fancy scrapper at all, I just do super simple pages and they still look nice, but it takes me days just to get one page done. Oh and we had a really simple wedding too and didn't have a ton of pictures, but still, that was a big project and I'm SO HAPPY that I've completed it! And now I'm working on making wall hangings for Eli's room using leftover fabric from making his curtains. Here's my start... This is just the top piece. There will be a layer of quilting, a backing, and then binding around the edge. I'll post another picture when I get them done!

So what's my goal for this week? Hmm, well, I should really get back on track. It's too cold to go out strolling with Eli and since I'm not feeling very motivated for this week, maybe I'll just shoot to do the walking video 5 times this week. And if I actually do a hard workout, then that's even better!

2 comments:

Rae Lynne said...

Those wall hangings for Eli's room are so cute! I have been thinking lately that I would really like to learn how to quilt - but I really have to be willing to give a good amount of attention to it the first time around, I know it's not as easy as it looks!

Great job thinking of a way to work on your weekly challenge! Have a wonderful week! :)

The Open Range Camping Family said...

I wasn't faithful working out last week either (had a bad cold) so it was much more attractive to sleep in :) I got back at it this morning but my eating hasn't been that great. I love to scrapbook too! You have such a positive take on this, makes me feel inspired. Thanks!!! :)