WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful that even though Hubby had to work last night, he was able to be home with us during the day AND that I got to then enjoy a quiet evening at home while he was gone.

I am thankful for the quiet time to finish reading my book A Wife After God's Own Heart and post my notes about it on my blog.

I am thankful that Baby was good for the babysitter this week even though it was getting late and he was undoubtedly tired.

I am thankful for the woman who has offered to babysit FOR FREE so that Hubby and I can go to Bible study.

I am thankful for our married couple's Bible study and the things we learned this week about communication.

I am thankful for long conversation with my good friend Angie over the weekend.

I am thankful for another friend who just found out she's pregnant, after trying for 2 years!!

I am thankful for our home. (just watched the movie The Pursuit of Happyness yesterday)

I am thankful for Kevin's job and positive work environment.

I am thankful for the joy of Easter.

I am thankful that God sent his only Son to die for us, so that we might be freed from our sin and live eternally with God our Holy and precious Father.

To read more Thankful Thursday posts, click HERE.

10 comments:

Denise said...

Very nice list, thanks for sharing.

The Open Range Camping Family said...

I am always thankful for quiet evenings and free babysitters. Great list. Happy Easter!

Aisling said...

Really nice list, enjoyed reading it.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

What a beautiful list! I'll be reading that book shortly, so I'll be popping over to see your notes after I post this. :)

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I love your list. I love couples Bible study too! May the Lord Bless you this Easter and always. Thanks for sharing

Angel

on the Rock said...

Wonderful thankfuls!
God Bless

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Free babysitting---whoohoo! Great list! Enjoy your bible study date with your husband!

Blessings!

Nise' said...

Thanks for sharing. The JPursuit of Happyness brings about all kinds of thankfulness. What a great movie.

Monkey Giggles said...

Thank you for sharing your heart. Have a blessed weekend. Smiles going out to ya.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your list. :)
We're going to watch that movie this weekend. I'm looking forward to it!

Have a great Easter!