WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thankful Thursday

“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.”
Colossians 3:16

I am thankful for the quiet nights at home this week while Hubby is working night shift.

I am thankful for the beautiful weather!!

I am thankful for my new "Stroller Stride" group that just started up this week and getting to meet other mommies WHILE getting exercise!

I am thankful for a friend's baby news!

I am thankful for all our easy meals this week.

I am thankful for my Hubby and that he was able to fix our washing machine so we didn't have to pay for a mechanic.

I am thankful for my son and the joy he brings to my life!!

I am thankful for the sun rising earlier, helping me to get up earlier, so I can have quiet time before I start my day.

I am thankful that it's warm enough we can shut off our air and open the doors and windows.

I am thankful that Baby has actually slept past 6:30 the last two mornings...


To read more blessings, visit other Thankful Thursday participants at Sting My Heart.

If you'd like to join me in this week's memory verse, click HERE.

11 comments:

The Open Range Camping Family said...

Great List! I love quiet nights at home too. And I love it when my hubby fixes things around the house and we don't have to pay for it. He has done it with the washing machine and the cars - he saved us a bunch of money when my Mustang started leaking oil and we couldn't figure out why! He is pretty handy that way. Thank you for sharing!

Mary said...

Aaaahhhh....quiet nights at home. Very precious. It's amazing how little things like a baby sleeping past a certain time will fill our hearts with thanksgiving. :) Great list.
Blessings on your day.

Sharon said...

I love quiet nights too! Also, it's so nice to have a handy husband to fix things.

Thank you for sharing your great list! And, thanks for stopping by my blog! :-)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Great list. Oh I so agree I love quiet nights and easy meals. Have a wonderful week and many blessings.

Angel

Crystal said...

I love quiet nights at home as well...they renew me.....thanks for visiting my site this week.
Thanks for sharing
Blessings

Aisling said...

my hubby is quite handy around the house and getting more so, as I trust him to do stuff.

Deedra said...

Great list! You have an adorable baby boy! I wish we had a stroller stride group here! That would be wonderful!

Denise said...

Wonderful list, thanks.

Monkey Giggles said...

Amen sista...I love the quiteness of the night. Thank you for sharing

Nise' said...

I love the picture of your son, always makes me smile. Doesn't the day just go much better after spending time with the Lord in the mornings? Thanks for sharing today.

Grandparents Corner said...

Your son is precious, and a heartfelt thankful post. I'm so thankful too that my husband may be able to fix our dishwasher this weekend. Thanks for sharing your memory verse too. Enjoy a blessed weekend.