WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Last week I tried to be really simple and cheap with my menu, but this week I'm going SUPER SIMPLE! I'm digging through our freezer and using up all the meats we have in there. And I'm so excited that I only have 5 things on my grocery list for the entire week. 5 things! So here's my menu...

Monday: hot dogs, potato salad, oranges
Tuesday: pork chops, applesauce, tator tots
Wednesday: salads deluxe, carrot cake for dessert of the week
Thursday: Appetizer Nite-- pizza bagel bites (didn't get to these last week)
Friday: Chicken Italiano, mixed veggies, apples
Saturday: ham steaks, cheesy rolls, corn
Sunday: biscuits 'n gravy

To get recipes for my top 5 all-time favorite recipes see Friday's post.

For more menu ideas visit Laura! Have a good week, friends!

5 comments:

The Open Range Camping Family said...

Its awesome to go simple once in a while! It looks yummy - I love cleaning out our freezer and making meals out of it...

Sandra said...

I love going simple too.....great menu :)

Annie said...

Your menu looks great!
My week, like yours, is all about using up what I have!
Blessings~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Looks great! I like the Appetizer Night idea.

Unknown said...

I realized that I have a Ham Steak in the fridge. I'm thinking I'll make a frittia for lunch.
You have a terrific menu plan. Simple is best.
You and yours have a great week. I have to start another phone shift.