WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thankful Thursday


Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our "God is a consuming fire."
Hebrews 12:28-29

I am thankful for our dear Lord and Savior, for dying for us, and saving us from our Sin so that we can live forever in God's Kingdom of Glory.

I am thankful for my son's new storybook Bible we just got in the mail the other day and for all the great stories God has given us to help us understand all that He is and all that He has done for us.

I am thankful for the opportunity to help plan a baby shower and get more involved with some new friends.

I am thankful for tax refunds!

I am thankful for the joy of getting to fly home and see friends and family next month.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband and the hard work he’s been putting into our car this week.

I am thankful for cameras and the Internet so we can send pictures and videos to our family and friends far away.

I am thankful that spring WILL eventually come!


To read more Thankful Thursday posts, go to
Sting My Heart.

13 comments:

The Open Range Camping Family said...

Great list. I am thankful for tax returns too -- we didn't think we would get one this year but we are actually getting a decent one - Thanks for sharing!

Sharon said...

Yes-being thankful for digital cameras! My family is 700 miles away, so I completely understand you on that one. One benefit of the technology age, huh?
Have a great Thursday!

Diane Viere said...

Spring will come? Promise?!?

Great list.

So much to be thankful for!

Diane
James 1:17

Nise' said...

Yes! Spring is on its way, it is just taking the scenic route! Thanks for sharing.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Thank you for sharing your list. I love baby showers too. May the Lord bless you this week and always.

In his endless love,

Angel Mama ():)

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

How fun to plan a baby shower! We have that storybook Bible and love it! The illustrations are fantastic!

Thanks for sharing your list!

Blessings!~

Timalee said...

Great list, Thanks for sharing! I'm anxiously awaiting spring too! Have a great day!

Denise said...

What a nice list, thanks for sharing.

Monkey Giggles said...

Thank for for sharing. We do have so much.. Have a blessed tome reading your new storybook bible to your little one. What great memories and seeds you will be planting.

Lori said...

Baby showers are sooo much fun!! And yea! for tax refunds. I love them too.

Great thankful list.

Blessigs.

Deena Peterson said...

I WILL be thankful for tax returns...once ours is filed...we're always last minute....

Crystal said...

I am thankful for our tax return too...we got a new camera with it...Thanks for sharing!
Blessings

eph2810 said...

What a wonderful thankful list.

Yes, visiting family and friends is wonderful thing. I wish it wouldn't take me 13 hours to get there :)...

Thank you for sharing your thankfulness with us this past week.

Blessings to your Sunday afternoon.