WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekly Challenge

I've been feeling so unmotivated the last couple weeks. It's been cold and rainy and definitely NOT spring weather!!! Grr... I did do FOUR days of my walk video but all week long I was only drinking half of my water. Seems I get one thing or the other but not both. You wouldn't think it would be so difficult. But we're back to it this week. The goal: walk video PLUS 10 minutes of abs workout AND 64 oz water/day. The scale has continued to be good though and I may have actually lost 2 or so lbs the past couple of months! I FEEL better at least!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Congrats on the weight loss! :)