WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, April 16, 2007

For Heather

Since I joined the blogging community, I've come to "meet" Heather, a very wonderful, amazingly strong Christian woman. She's been through a LOT in her life, just facing all the health problems with her daughter Emma, and now Heather just found out she has a brain tumor! She and her family will soon be heading off to Mayo Clinic, so to help them out, her friend BooMama has organized a love offering for April 18th, THIS WEDNESDAY, where you can donate some money (minimum of $1) through Paypal to help cover the cost of their trip. So PRAY, please PRAY!! And if God leads you to, join in on the rally for Heather!

(follow the links above to read the stories about Heather and her daughter Emma. You WILL be touched and your heart WILL be moved!)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh goodness, how sad. My prayers are with them!