WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thankful Thursday

“Be filled with the Spirit. Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
EPHESIANS 5:18-20

I am thankful for the great response to Heather's love offering yesterday! See the total HERE.

I am thankful for this baby shower I'm helping to plan and the opportunity it gives me to get to know others more personally.

I am thankful for these 9 wonderful months we've been blessed by our son! (he turns 9 months old today)

I am thankful for our church.

I am thankful for a letter I received from a friend in the mail yesterday.

I am thankful that my aunt and uncle are safe, as they work both work at Virginia Tech.

I am thankful for good Bible time last night and getting to dig through my Bible picking out "power verses" that I'm going to start memorizing. Click to HERE to read about it.

I am thankful for the new book that I've started reading and all that I will learn from it.

I am thankful for my husband and all that he does for our family.

Go to Sting My Heart to visit other Thankful Thursday participants! Have a blessed day!

9 comments:

Denise said...

Enjoyed reading your thankful list, very glad that your aunt and uncle are both safe, thank You Lord.

Unknown said...

A wonderful list and so many blessings. I'm thankful too that you aunt and uncle were not hurt.

Bunches of blessings!

The Open Range Camping Family said...

Great list. Thanks for sharing. Baby showers are so much fun to plan, I get to help and host one here soon too!!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

What a wonderful list. Thank you so much for sharing. Baby showers are so fun . I hope you have a good time. I love mail too. May the Lord Bless you this week and always. I am praising God right along with you on the Love offering for Heather.

In his endless love,
Angel ( Angel Mama Pearls of Wisdom)

Diane Viere said...

What a great list! 9 months old?! Each day is such a gift, isn't it!

Diane

Nise' said...

Thanks for sharing today. PTL that your aunt and uncle are safe. Happy 9 month to your son.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Yes, isn't that cool about Heather. Each time I check it has gone up a little bit more. Who would have thunk it?

Love Bears All Things said...

Hi, it is my first visit to your blog but I enjoyed your list.

Kathleen said...

Sarah, you posted about two weeks ago on the Weekly Challenge that you struggled getting up at six even though that's the time you set your alarm for. I do too (and for the same time)! If you plan to do that for a WC in the near future, let me know: I'd like to join you.