WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday: Baby Clothes

Today's tackle at my house is packing away Eli's 3-6 months clothes, since he's now almost 9 months and a BIG 9-month-old at that (somewhere around 24 lbs and 29.5 inches long). Throughout each month I keep a box tucked behind the door in his room, and as he outgrows each outfit, one by one I toss them in the box. Well, now the clothes are piled high above the box and there are probably still some outfits hanging in the closet or sitting in his dresser that needed sorted out. So I've found a more-appropriately sized box and today is the day to make it official and pack away anything that's 3-6 months and store them in the basement. I just can't believe how fast these months have gone!!

The rest of my to-do list:
  • clean the bathrooms! (seriously, I've been so bad about keeping up!)
  • clean off kitchen counter
  • fold and put away laundry
  • vacuum
  • babyproofing cords and outlets in living room--baby is quite mobile now!

To see what everyone else is busy doing and help you feel motivated, go to 5MinutesforMom and send a prayer Janice's way too as she goes through her pregnancy! Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So if Elijah stays at the same percentile among boys for height (~85%) and weight (~90%) that he is now, he'll end up about 6'1" and close to 200 lbs. Does that sound about right? You'll go through a lot of sets of clothes on the way there!!

Karen said...

I have a stack of outgrown clothes in the laundry room where I can toss them as they come out of the dryer.

And, I finally had to admit defeat in the bathrooms and I have a college student come every two weeks and scrub them top to bottom. It's the one place that I couldn't ever get to and the one place where it really showed (or sometimes smelled!) That's my one regular indulgence and when she leaves after working in two bathrooms for nearly two hours, I decide all over again that it was a good choice for me!