WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday: Filing Cabinet


Today's tackle is a pretty simple one, yet without this declared "get your project DONE" day, it would continue to remain (is that redundant?) untackled. The tabs on our files all fell off awhile ago, so I have a new baggie of folder tabs and am ready to re-categorize so I don't have to dig through the entire cabinet when I want to file something away anymore. And while I'm at it, I might as well file everything in our mail basket.

To see other tackle participants, visit 5 Minutes for Mom. Happy Tuesday, everyone!

6 comments:

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

Sorry about that. I'm new at this. My filing cabinet was going to be my tackle for today too. Then my paper shredder kept getting jammed. I didn't get much done. I hope yours goes better.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Oh my have you been peeking in my office window..LOL I have the same project thank you ..you made me feel better thought all this paper was getting to just me. Happy organizing and TT. Good job. Many blessings to you this week. Stop in for a visit if you can.

Angel ( Angel Mamas Pearls of Wisdom)

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Great TITs! Lots of work getting done. My post is up too.

Lauren said...

ooh... I need a filing cabinet to tackle. My papers are in various boxes, drawers, piles... etc...

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

WOW - good luck with that - wanna come to mine next? Filing I HATE IT!