WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday: The Fridge


If there were actually a perfect day for cleaning the fridge, I suppose today would be it. I haven't gotten groceries for the week yet and usually I would have, so the fridge is relatively empty and today is my tackle day. And our fridge is in desperate need of a wipe-down. There's spilled strawberry juice, spilled soda, and a pile of mysterious white crumbles that definitely need cleaned! So that's today's tackle, one shelf at a time. Yay, huh?

Go to 5 Minutes for Mom to see other tackles. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my least favorite tasks :) Great job!!