WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, June 11, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - June 11th

It's maybe supposed to rain a lot the beginning of this week, so we'll plan accordingly...

Monday: Chicken Tenders (frozen, ready-to-go style!), cooked carrots, cole slaw

Tuesday: Garlic Alfredo Shrimp Pasta, mandarin oranges, tossed salad

Wednesday: hamburgers, curly fries, Suddenly Salad

Thursday: appetizer nite--hubby requested something specific but I don't remember what it was--I'll ask him later

Friday: Crockpot Lemon Garlic Chicken, green beans

Saturday: Slow Cooker Onion Soup Pork Chops, mashed potatoes, corn muffins

Sunday: FATHER'S DAY--
Egg Casserole (recipe below) for breakfast, leftovers for lunch, to Cracker Barrell for dinner! Blackberry Cheese Pie for dessert

EGG CASSEROLE (I've never made this myself, but my mom makes it and it's delicious!!)

FOR EACH SERVING--
1 slice bread (crust removed, then cubed)
1 egg, beaten
1/2 c. milk
1/8 tsp. salt
1/4 c. sausage pieces or bacon
1/4 c. cheese
1/8 tsp. mustard

>>Grease pan. Combine egg, milk, salt, and mustard. Place layers of the following: bread, meat, cheese, egg mixture. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
*Note: best if sets overnight before baking. The flavor is better AND it's all ready to just pop in the oven when you get up in the morning!

For more menu ideas, head on over to Laura's at OrgJunkie. Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Grace said...

I hope you enjoy the crock pot pork chops! We LOVE them!!!

Unknown said...

I see a lot of people trying those crock pot pork chops this week! I'll have to try them soon.
Have a good week. Nice menu!

Anonymous said...

oooh, love the dessert this week!! great meal plan.

Annie said...

Your menu looks delicious.
Happy Monday!
♥~annie
My Life as Annie!

Sandra said...

Great menu, thanks for sharing.

♥Sandra♥

Menu Plan

Betty's Loosing Race said...

Good menu! The Lemon Garlic Chicken sounds good.

Hope you have a good week!

~Betty~

Renee said...

Great menu plan! Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.