So then just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
This week I am thankful for...
* Another good week of the husband encouragement challenge and the support of the other ladies doing it with me. This is really helping me to have a more positive attitude.
* Eli sleeping until 6:15 yesterday morning instead of 5:30am (like he has been lately, teething...) and when he woke up at 5:10 this morning, he went back to sleep until 6:00!
* Our new screen doors Kevin put on this week. Now we'll hopefully be able to open the doors when it's nice out and I won't have to worry about Eli pushing the screen doors open because they didn't latch.
* Emails from two friends I hadn't heard from in awhile.
* Two good doctor appointments and the cream I was able to get to heal my dry, cracked hands.
* Hubby's early work days (home at 9:30am) twice this week! It's been so fun having him home!
* Making good progress on Eli's baby scrapbook. I still want to have it done for his birthday next month, but that may be an unrealistic goal seeing that I'm not even done with his first month yet. Still, I'm getting past 3 pages that I've been stuck on for forever!
* The new routine of reading a chapter of Proverbs every morning to Eli at breakfast. (since he doesn't sit in my lap EVER we do reading times at meals when he's still in the high chair) I too am being blessed by these verses and am using one of them for this week's memory verse.
* My husband Kevin. He's been very thoughtful lately and taking care of Eli when he knows that I am stressed.
To visit other Thankful Thursday participants visit Iris at Sting My Heart.