WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, June 4, 2007

Menu Plan Monday: June 4

First of all, can you BELIEVE it's June already??! My goodness, my son turns one NEXT month! Anyway, after all the food we've been eating since my mom came, it was hard coming up with ideas for this week. But everything in this month's FREE Kraft magazine looked delicious so I'll be trying several recipes from there. Here's the menu...

Monday: Leftover cooked chicken over Parmesan Cheese Pasta Roni

Tuesday: Easy Barbecue Kabobs (recipe on back of Dole pineapple label), cole slaw

Wednesday: hot dogs and brats, Suddenly Salad, seasoned curly fries

Thursday: Appetizer Nite--Bacon Quesadillas

Friday: Pizza on the Grill (who knew you could throw a frozen pizza on the grill? how fun!)

Saturday: Mac n Cheese and Hot Dogs (using some of remaining hot dogs)

Sunday: Grilled Bruschetta Chicken, corn on the cob, garlic bread

Hope you have a great week everybody! For more menu ideas head on over to Org Junkie! And if you haven't already checked out the 30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge that I'm hosting this month, click HERE!

6 comments:

Renee said...

Your menu plan looks great!

The Open Range Camping Family said...

Sounds good as always. Glad you are enjoying your mom. My baby will be one in Sept. - the year has flown by!!

Annie said...

Your menu looks delicious.
blessings to you this week!
♥~annie
My Life as Annie!

Anonymous said...

yum--I love everything you chose!

Joyful Days said...

Yummy week! I like the appetizer idea!!

Unknown said...

Pizza on the grill! I love that idea. I think we'll have to try that.
Have a good week! (ok, I'm a little late in getting here)