WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday Psalm


Psalm 89:1-8

I will sing of the Lord's great love forever;
with my mouth I will make your faithfulness
known through all generations.
I will declare that your love stands firm forever,
that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself.

You said, "I have made a covenant
with my chosen one,
I have sworn to David my servant,
I will establish your line forever
and make your throne firm
through all generations."

The heavens praise your wonders, O Lord,
your faithfulness too,
in the assembly of the holy ones.
for who in the skies above can
compare with the Lord?
Who is like the Lord
among the heavenly beings?
In the council of the holy ones
God is greatly feared;
he is more awesome
than all who surround him.
O Lord God Almighty, who is like you?
You are mighty, O Lord,
and your faithfulness surrounds you.


1 comment:

Joyful Days said...

I was going to say, "What a coincidence!" --& that I posted this on Friday. But we know that with God there are no coincidences. So I guess I need to say "How very cool!!"

It blessed me to find this. Have a wonderful week.