WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Weekly Memory Verse

I'm so excited at out how many verse we've done already! If you're just joining me today, hop on! First, let's review our previous verses...

Luke 10:27 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind. And love your neighbor as yourself.

Colossians 2:6-7 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Psalm 86:11 Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.

Psalm 119:9-11 How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Joshua 1:8 Do not let the Word of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you will be careful to do everything in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

Hebrews 10:24-15 And let us consider how may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

New Verse. I came across this one earlier this week while reading to Eli is daily chapter of Proverbs.
Proverbs 3:5,6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Next week I'm going to switch to posting a new verse on Wednesdays since I do Thankful Thursday posts on Thursdays. So remember to come back on Wednesday for a new verse! If you're memorizing this week's memory verse with me, sign your name below and leave a link to your blog so we can get to know you! Have a blessed week!



No comments: