WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday: Snacktime!

Today's tackle is an easy AND fun one! Since my son eats Cheerios every day for snack and there was a sale at the store a few weeks ago, we now have 5 boxes of Cheerios! And since hubby has requested more small snacks, I'm going to make a snack out of Cheerios! I found this recipe at Betty Crocker, looks tasty, and since I started the Husband Encouragement Challenge on the 1st, this is a good time to make him a special snack and tell hubby that I love him! So this is my tackle today:
(hopefully it'll look something like this)


Have a great Tuesday, everyone! And take a look at the 30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge if you haven't already. We're only on Day 5, so it's not too late to start!

UPDATE: The snack mix turned out really good! I left out the almonds and used regular corn syrup instead of dark. Seemed to work okay. The only thing is that since it uses Cheerios, when Kevin got it out to eat, Eli got all anxious like it was HIS snack! haha =)

Visit 5MinutesforMom to visit other Tackle It Tuesday participants!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

What a fun tackle!! That looks yummy! I just might have to try it as well!!

Have a great Tuesaday!

Kimberly said...

That does look yummy! Have fun and enjoy! Let us know how it tastes!

palmtreefanatic said...

mmmm...this looks like a great tackle! YUMMY! will definitely be trying this, thanks for sharing!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

OHHH did it turn out well, inquiring minds wanna know! :)